HISTORIC 1866 CHURCH
Built by Mormon Pioneers of adobe and timber in a European technique called "noggin", this building served as church, city meeting hall, and recreation center for Virgin and surrounding communities between 1866 and 1969.
The Town of Virgin has a rich pioneer heritage that has lasted through the ages.
The newly renovated church and meeting center is now known as the Heritage Town Square,
and is the perfect place to gather friends and family for special events and gatherings.